Download Terminal Emulator for Android For PC Windows 10 & Mac
Here you can get another best Premium app for you. The Terminal Emulator for Android For PC Windows 10, 8, 7, XP or even on Mac Desktop and Laptops computers.
Main Description of Terminal Emulator for Android:
Access your Android’s built-in Linux command line shell. Unleash your inner geek!
This is a new version of the popular “Android Terminal Emulator” application. Same great program, just with a new name.
- Full Linux terminal emulation.
- Multiple windows.
- Launcher short cuts.
- UTF-8 text. (Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc.)
- Completely free. No ads, no in-app-purchases, no nag screens, nothing.
- If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free “Hacker’s Keyboard IME”. (Especially if you have a Samsung or HTC device.)
- This app isn’t a game emulator.
- This app won’t help you root your phone or change your phone’s IMEI.
- You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use the Linux command line to use this app.
- You may want to install a set of command line utilities like “Busy Box” or “Debian chroot” in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
- If you get a -505 error when trying to install this app under Android 5.0, it means that some other app is using the same permissions. You will have to uninstall the other app in order to install Terminal Emulator for Android. (People tell me that “jrummy’s Toolbox Pro” causes this problem.)
If you want to know more about Terminal Emulator for Android then join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator.
Or check out the documentation wiki:
If you want to add or improve a translation of Terminal Emulator for Android then see: https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for instructions.